Studies in France, Institut Polytechnique des sciences avancées (IPSA)


I went to Institut Polytechnique des sciences avancées (IPSA), which is the top university in Europe for aeronautical studies. I am very thankful to VILNIUS TECH who gave me the wonderful opportunity to study in IPSA with the help of the Erasmus program. 

Here is the story of Abhijeet Sharma from India studying Masters in Aeronautical Engineering in AGAI, VILNIUS TECH, who went to Paris France, for 6 months to study mobility.

My experience at the university was excellent. The professors who are working in the university are friendly and the way they teach is fabulous. The way of teaching is practically oriented, and it also allows the student to think from a different perspective with the latest as well as the future inventions among the research. The professors are all from different top research labs present in France. 

I have faced few difficulties in language because in France very few people speak English. In universities, everyone uses to speak English but outside the things are a little bit complicated for communication.

The one thing I got disappointed is from the Erasmus+ program is the scholarship we received was too less as in comparison to the living expenses in Paris, France. Even the university IPSA doesn’t have a dormitory and getting a hostel outside or apartment is very expensive. So, for me, the amount I got from the scholarship wasn’t enough to pay the rent of the apartment. 

It was a good opportunity to meet new friends from different countries around the world and to meet new cultures. It was the best place in the world to visit (Paris, office tower, etc) and explore France. My best experience was on the orientation days where we went to a Croissant shop from the university. There we had a session about how to make the Croissant. It was about 3 to 4 hours. It was an awesome experience and a new thing for me to learn. This helps me to know more about the Croissant, which is a famous bread of France, the people use to have breakfast. 

I highly recommend to all the students to apply for Erasmus + studies at different universities all over the world.

Komentarai

Populiarūs įrašai