Lakshman Kopparapu (TIF): "The dorm was a welcoming place where I learned about different cultures"

Studies in Slovenia


Studies in the Partner Institution 


My name is LAKSHMAN KOPPARAPU, I am studying Master's in Automotive engineering.

I have been to an amazing ERASMUS experience in a cozy peaceful and beautiful city called MARIBOR in SLOVENIA. I have enjoyed the time in there everyday with a lot of joy meeting people of various cultures all around Europe and different internationals as well. 

I have enjoyed the studies at the UNIVERSITY OF MARIBOR. The studies were actually good and it was comfortable for me to communicate with the professors as they speak good English and have good teaching and guiding experience. I was mostly at the Faculty of Transportation and Traffic Engineering as I chose subjects called Traffic Flow and Traffic Technology, Traffic Infrastructure, Safety and Sustainable Transport Planning as major subjects and as I was interested in other optional subjects which were Business and Media Studies. The study modules were very productive for my Master's studies.

MY DORM MATES 😊


                                                Practical advices for students


The only advice I give that living in Maribor is affordable in dormitories. The dorm I stayed was a welcoming place where I learned about different cultures. If a student goes with the Erasmus+ grant, it will be enough to survive for a month. Accommodation was good with cozy rooms and maintenance, living room to hangout and a shared kitchen. If you're thinking of visiting Slovenia, it's best to take Ryanair from VILNIUS-VIENNA and then take a FLIXBUS to Maribor. It's affordable and easy way to reach Maribor. It's better to take the whole European Union insurance for the period. If you plan to stay longer than three months, you need apply for a temporary residence permit.


What the study exchange gave me?


The study exchange gave me a positive influence as I got to know how to communicate and be confident to travel alone and socialize with different people. I would advice students to get out from their comfort zone and communicate with others so we can know a lot of new things in life and good contacts.

FUN Snowy night


Would I recommend my study peers to go for Erasmus+ to this 
country/Partner Institution?


I would definitely recommend my study peers to go to ERASMUS+ studies because it was very useful for me. It definitely expanded my contacts and made me more self-confident. It made it easier for me to introduce myself to Slovenia's study procedures. The schedules, the teaching process, thinking process and innovative minds. Its a very good place to learn new things and explore the world.

My GOOD-BYE day






 

Komentarai

Populiarūs įrašai