Aygun Eyvazli from Azerbaijan shares her story from Lithuania

What made you choose Lithuania?

No matter how trivial it may sound, I always tell people that I did not choose Lithuania, but Lithuania has chosen me, and I believe that this is my destiny. 



Why did you choose VGTU?

This university has a good background, broad communications and a lot of fun activities (thank you for this especially ESN VGTU). I was told about the experience of one of the students from my country who studied here semester before me and I also gathered information from my faculty.

Are you satisfied with your exchange experience here?

Words are powerless to express my gratitude. Please accept my kind thanks for making my Erasmus+ experience as magnificent as it could be!

What are your 3 favourite things about VGTU and Lithuania?
3 things I like about Lithuania are that there are very kind people who are always ready to help, would not refuse it and will prompt the way in broken English or even without knowing the language, - by gestures. The second thing that I like about Lithuania is its forests, a lot of forests and compared to the small population of this country (which is less than 3 million) it gives an atmosphere of appeasement and mysticism at the same time. For such cases there is even a special word - a solivagant. And last but not least, it is the architecture of Lithuania. Of course the words will be superfluous, it's better to take a backpack and just explore the city and its beauty.
And 3 things that I like about Vilnius Gediminas Technical University are practically the same things which are made to me choose this university.
What would be your best advice for people coming here?
My best advice to people who come here is to have a good rest and energy, because this is what you will miss when traveling and studying in Lithuania.

Komentarai

Populiarūs įrašai