Erasmus internship in Denmark, Lyngby / Domus Arhitecter A/S

Daria Borovyk, Civil Engineering Faculty

“I learned how to live in a country of rain and wind and be happy!“
Darias' Erasmus experience started in  Denmark, in Lyngby city. As a civil engineering student she worked in Business construction activity. Her work at Domus Arhitecter was to design a project in 3D & 2D, create an architectural visualization and Maxwell renderings, work systematically with analyses and choice of materials and constructions, work on sustainable design and concept and many other engineering activities.
Definitely, Daria improved her professional skills: “Experience of living in Denmark helped me a lot in my professional and personal development. I found plenty of funny and interesting activites during my stay here.“
After living in Lithuania, Daria thought she knew everything about the unpredictable weather, but that was not the case, there is always something that can impress you much more: “Danish nature is modest yet exiting and it is very well connected to the city. I learned how to live in a country of rain and wind and be happy!“ Said Daria.
Beside the knowledge that she got, Daria also learnt many useful things from Danish culture: “I realized how important it is to be polite and smile a lot. That is what Danes always do! Remember, you start your journey to the country with the happiest nation in the world. You have a lot to learn from them.“ Remembers her experience Daria. "This experience has broadened my world in ways I haven't thought of and I am glad I chose this opportunity".


Komentarai

Populiarūs įrašai