Internship at Green power solutions SRL - Let's travel to the beautiful Italy!


“I realized I have more opportunities which are easier right now, as a student in EU.”
Pritesh Kwatra, Faculty of Mechanics, Department of  Mechatronics, Robotics and Digital Manufacturing 
Pritesh has decided to go on Erasmus+ internship to the Torino in Italy! Read his story and experience.

Life brings lots of opportunity at any time. Those may bring various challenges and life-lessons but it help you to grow - and that is very important. Now, I am a final year bachelor student at VGTU, studying Mechatronics & Robotics. The time when I began the life here, I realized I have more opportunities than before. Opportunities which have become way easier, as a student in EU. And then I thought "why I would not take all these opportunities present to me?" So I soon found myself started. My first step was to understand that my professional career in Europe and Erasmus+ Internship is perfectly matched program. Thus, I decided to apply for it. It was not an easy process as Erasmus+ Study applicant. International Relations Office (IRO for short),Erasmus Coordinator of Faculty of Mechanics and my hosting company supported me to not give up at all times. Patience, motivation and passion, these are indispensable things which people always need to keep with them if they want to achieve their goals and be successful. This is what I did and achieved it.

Spending whole summer for internship would not be seen attractive for most people but it was an amazing 3 months for me in Italy. There were not just Italian colleagues; people from everywhere as interns, employees and managers were working together in a same place, under same conditions. It never felt like typical working environment with a manager-employee-intern vibes - there was more than that - We were friends and family. Being a part of this environment has not just improved my professional skills, it has also improved my inter-personal skills. Expressing myself more freely, communicating with people from different backgrounds, prioritizing things and time management are just some of the many things I received and learned there.
I can easily tell with my open heart that If people want to improve their professional and personal skills as well as grow in all possible ways, it is an amazing opportunity to be involved in Erasmus+ Internship program. I will share with you my motto which allow me to survive successfully in any situation - believe in yourself, do not lose your motivation and follow your passion.

Komentarai

Populiarūs įrašai