Marias' internship at ÉCU - France


Maria had a chance to become a part of a group in an environment perfect for indie filmmakers - ÉCU in France! Read her story below!

The internship at ÉCU - The European Independent Film Festival (Paris, France) made me feel more confident about my future and gave me the opportunity to understand better the issues and challenges in a foreign environment. ÉCU has cemented itself as one of Europe’s top destinations for indie filmmakers to explore high quality short, music video, documentary and feature film productions, so I feel very happy and lucky I had a chance to join the ÉCU team, because since I'm passionate about cinema and learning more about the film world, it was a great opportunity to explore it and connect it with marketing. It was very interesting for me to connect such creative job in the film industry with my studying field - marketing management. That internship was an amazing opportunity to learn, work hard, gain new skills, meet new people from all over the world, and becoming a marketing intern at ÉCU was an exciting way to take a look into the industry and learn directly from people who are working in it. Since I love to learn and discover new things and constantly gain new knowledge, the international experience I had there is priceless and made me create new perspectives for myself. The programme that the company offers is flexible and allows to be trained in many different areas that may interest each student.

Komentarai

Populiarūs įrašai