Erasmus traineeship in Belgium!




 Read Austėja's thoughts about Erasmus+ internship abroad and her experience



“In my opinion Erasmus+ internship pushes people to adapt quickly to the environment, language and different people that surrounds them.”

First of all, I would like to begin that I really enjoyed my Erasmus+ internship experience. It gave me an opportunity to experience and understand different cultures, especially Belgian culture. It’s a great experience in adapting to a different environment and different challenges.  My tasks were mostly about writing short texts for social media, working with graphical design, Photoshop, internet design program - Canva and understanding how I should create everything regarding visual communication, what is most important for consumers’ eye and what attracts the attention the most. I did enjoy that since in VGTU we did some work with Photoshop and I learned about Canva program while being in Belgium so I was able to adapt my knowledge and make it stronger. On the other hand I would have preferred to have bigger variety in my tasks. Different task would have given me different experiences and more challenges. Although I had an interesting task to find sponsorship for one of the event that company organizes. That was a bit of a challenge since I never did that before. At the end of my internship I wasn’t able to find sponsors since it took way too long to receive an answer about that but I am still working on this plan and my goal is  to find sponsors.

Overall the internship gave me an experience of working with people and managing my work according to others’ ideas. In my opinion Erasmus+ internship pushes people to adapt quicker to the environment, language and different people that surrounds them, that’s why I would definitely recommend doing an internship abroad rather than Lithuania.

Komentarai

Populiarūs įrašai