Internship experience in Italy


After graduating from VGTU in a field of Architecture, Gabrielė has decided to travel to Italy for a postgraduate erasmus+ intern! Learn her story here


When you hear the name Italy, you already imagine the nice vocation in architectural paradise and of course, gorgeous food. Like many of you, I have always dreamed of staying in that paradise for a long time, and since I am a graduate architect I have decided to use the opportunity to stay and work with the help from Erasmus+. 

Could I even think to say no? Cesena was the name of my new home for almost 4 months. I never thought that in the foreign country whose language I hardly know, will I learn so many things which include not only skills and knowledge gained at work, but also cultural differences and local traditions. I have had a great opportunity to have the most patient team at work, because during such a short period of time I have not only learned how to work with 4 different softwares but also mastered it, became more patient by working on the projects (because by making changes you only make it better), started paying way more attention to the details and even learned the tendencies and specifics of Italian design which are extremely important in my future career.

 I have never thought that living on my own so far away from home and help from friends and family, will give me so many opportunities for self-development. Thank you, Erasmus+.


Komentarai

Populiarūs įrašai