AGAI Erasmus+ studies in Budapest, Hungary

My name is Aleksandr Michalevič. For my Erasmus+ studies, I chose Budapest University of Technology and Economics. The studies were conducted in English only. The studies were quite interesting. Since I am studying Air Traffic Control, it was important for me to find similar courses. Teachers were fun and communicative. Lectures often were interactive. I learned a lot of significant things during the lectures.





Some advice

In my opinion, the most important advice is to take to your mobility more money, because Erasmus+ scholarships are not enough at all. I emphasize that this only concerns Budapest. There are no dormitories there, so you have to rent an apartment. Since I was with two more friends, the apartment was not very expensive.


What did I learn and would I recommend going?

The exchange gave me a lot of new things. I became more independent, I got better, I met new people. Would I recommend others to choose to study abroad? Of course. It is a very valuable experience in our lives!

Komentarai

Populiarūs įrašai